Hello, Evans here.
I hope you’re fine and preparing in high spirits for the Christmas celebration because personally I can’t wait to join in celebrating this important and special time of the year.
I’ve just been nominated for my 1st sunshine blogger award by Amy. I’m really excited because it’s actually my first time as a nominee for a blogging award😁. I want to say a big thank you to Amy. Here is the link to her wonderful and inspiring blog.https://amyshedrack200.wordpress.com. Hope you learn a lot from it as I do.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blogging site.
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Nominate other bloggers and ask them your questions.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog post.
- List the rules and display the sunshine logo on your post.
Here are the answers to your questions Amy. Thanks again.
- What do you think about life?
Ans: I believe life is a range of time God allocated to every person to fulfill the unique purpose he or she was created for.
2. How’s your mental health?
Ans: I would say my mental health is quite okay if not perfect😉.
3. What’s your favourite quality about yourself?
Ans: I love God💪
4. How’s your day?
Ans: My day has been great so far.
5. Describe yourself in one word.
6. What do you do apart from blogging?
Ans: Apart from blogging, I love to watch movies and study Scriptures.
7. What’s your favourite quote?
Ans: My favourite quote is
“If a problem can stop you, it cannot stop you and God! “. By Apostle Joshua Selman.
I’ll love to nominate all my subscribers and fellow bloggers. Please feel free to accept 🤗😇.
Permit me to use the same questions I was asked.
Thank you once again Amy for this nomination. I’m really grateful and excited🤲💃.
Great days ahead guys. Remember to shine out because you’re the only Bible many will ever read💪💪.